This website is made available for information purposes only by Bounce Krazee. These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use this website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information:
1. The contents of this website are owned by Bounce Krazee. All rights are reserved.
2. You may print or download extracts from this website only for your personal, non-commercial use and only provided you do not modify, obscure or delete any copyright or other propriety notice on such extracts. All other copying of this website or its contents whether in electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited.
3. Although we have taken care in the preparation of this website and have made its contents available in good faith, we give no warranties or representations that you will be able to use this website or that it will continue to be made available in its current or any other form or that its contents are accurate, comprehensive or up-to-date. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind suffered as a result of your use of, or inability to use, this website or its contents.
4. This website may contain links to websites which are not operated by Bounce Krazee. Such links are not endorsements by us of those third party websites or any products or services promoted on them and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages you may suffer as a result of using those third party websites, products or services.
5. You are not entitled to frame this website or link to any page on this website without our express written permission.
7. We reserve the right to suspend access to this website and to change or update the contents of this website and these terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice of such suspension or changes. We therefore suggest that you refer back to these terms and conditions on future visits to this website to review any changes to them.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the English courts have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them. If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed unenforceable by a competent court (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other parts will not be affected.